What NOT to do if You are Involved in an Accident
Personal Injury Law Firms Huntsville | Crumbley-Blackwell & Associates, P.C.
- Apologize for the accident: There will be time to do that later, initially, it can be interpreted as an admission of guilt or liability
- NOT calling the police: A police report will help your personal injury case
- NOT seek medical treatment immediately: Medical treatment will confirm your injuries were caused by the accident and not another event that occurred afterwards
- NOT keeping records: After an accident, you should keep good records of medical diagnosis, medical treatment costs, travel costs, parking costs, consultant fees, wages lost, etc.
- NOT contacting a personal injury lawyer: An attorney can help you asses your case, your rights, and your best interests after an accident
Have you recently been injured in an accident in the Huntsville, Madison, Decatur, Athens, or nearby area? Schedule a free consultation with an accident injury attorney from our team. Free phone and office consultations available at our Athens and Huntsville locations. Get started today by calling (256) 539-4464 or completing an online case evaluation form. We’re available to you 24/7.
This is a two-part series, for part two – visit What NOT to do if you’re involved in an accident (continued)