Important Facts Regarding Divorce in Alabama
Divorce Lawyer Alabama | Crumbley-Blackwell & Associates, P.C.
What are the first steps to starting the divorce process in Alabama?
- Determine whether you’ll be filing for contested or uncontested divorce:
- If you agree on ALL terms, your divorce will be uncontested.
- If you can’t agree on any issue, your divorce will be contested.
- Contact a trusted divorce lawyer to help you through the process
- Your attorney can provide you with forms and help create a “road-map” for your divorce.
- Create an inventory of ALL assets and debts (including a detailed list of personal property).
Why contact a trusted divorce attorney?
If you’re facing difficulties relating to divorce – contact an attorney immediately. Our divorce and family law team can help answer your questions and guide you through the process. We have the forms you need to plan and organize – as well as the experience you need to protect your case. To schedule a consultation with a lawyer from our team – call (256) 539-4464 or complete an online case evaluation form.