Adoption in Alabama
Adoption in Huntsville, Alabama | Crumbley-Blackwell & Associates, P.C.
At Crumbley-Blackwell & Associates, P.C. our experienced Huntsville family law attorneys have been guiding singles, couples, men, women, parents, grandparents, etc. through the process of adoptions for years. We have handled many cases similar to yours in communities across Huntsville, Madison County, Athens, and surrounding North Alabama areas.
Although this can be an exciting time, it can also be a very stressful time for parents hoping to adopt. From the very beginning, our compassionate adoption attorneys will meet with you to develop a plan. This plan will ensure that the adoption process flows smoothly between all parties, resulting in an adopted child being placed into their new and loving home as quickly as possible.
The adoption process in Alabama requires the following:
- You must be over the age of 19
- You must be willing and committed to being a parent
- If married, the duration of marriage must be at-least 3 years
- If married couple, one must be a United States Citizen
- Must have adequate and acceptable space for child or children adopted
- Must be willing to subject to a thorough background check
- Must be healthy enough to meet the child(s) needs
Our experienced Family Law Attorney can further explain the rules and requirements for adoption in the State of Alabama during your initial case evaluation. To schedule a case evaluation regarding adoption, simply contact a compassionate family law attorney at Crumbley, Blackwell & Associates, P.C. by calling (256) 539-4464 or completing an online case evaluation form. Our compassionate team has decades of combined experience and have represented hundreds of adoption cases similar to yours.
Contact Us About Your Case