Green Card in Alabama

Obtaining a Green Card in Alabama

Immigration Lawyer for Green Card | Crumbley-Blackwell & Associates, P.C.

The immigration attorneys at Crumbley-Blackwell & Associates, P.C. help clients obtain permanent residency through the green card process. We have experience handling cases in Alabama relating to permanent residency through employer sponsorship, marriage, family, and other factors. If you or a loved one need to obtain a green card/ permanent residency in Alabama, contact an immigration lawyer from our firm to schedule a phone, video, or office consultation. During your initial consultation, a lawyer from our team will assess the details of your case and work with you to develop a plan that achieves permanent residency/ green card status.

Talk to an immigration attorney and start building your case today by calling (256) 596-8017 or completing an online case evaluation form.

Contact Us About Your Case

The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. While this firm maintains joint responsibility, most personal injury cases are referred to other attorneys for principle responsibility. Prior success is not an indication of future success. Every case is different and regardless of what friends, family or other individuals may say about a case, each case must be evaluated on its own facts and circumstances as they apply to the law. The likelihood of success in any given case depends on the facts, the jurisdiction, the venue, the witnesses, the parties and the testimony, among other factors. Furthermore, no representation is made that the quality of legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers. Bankruptcy Disclaimer: We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.