Family Law Firm in Huntsville
Family Law in Alabama
Family Law Attorney Huntsville | Crumbley-Blackwell & Associates, P.C.
Are you or a loved one facing issues relating to family law in Huntsville, Athens, Madison, Decatur, or a surrounding area? Don't try to navigate the complex legal system alone. Get legal advice and guidance from our compassionate team of family law attorneys. We handle matters relating to divorce, child custody, child support, and more. We can help guide you through the process and ensure your rights and best interests remain protected.
Our goal is to help you reach the outcome that you desire, and we take our time to understand the details of your case and develop a strategy with you that will help reach a desired outcome. Contact a divorce and family law attorney from our team to schedule a phone or office consultation today.
Divorce & Family Law in North Alabama
No matter which family related issue you're facing - our attorneys can provide assistance. We gather the facts of your case, educate you on the process, then advise you on how to proceed. The weeks and months ahead may prove to be difficult, yet you can rely on our team to offer support and legal protection.
We handle family law cases in North Alabama relating to:
- Divorce (contested & uncontested)
- Child custody and visitation rights
- Property division
- Orders of protection
- Legal Separation
- Rights of mothers, fathers, grandparents, and siblings
- Child Support
- Post-divorce modifications
- Prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements
Schedule a Consultation with a Family Law Attorney
If you or a loved one are dealing with difficulties relating to family law in North Alabama - contact an attorney to schedule a consultation. Our family law team has decades of combined experience handling cases in courtrooms throughout Alabama. Whether you're filing for divorce or need assistance with child support - we can help. Schedule a consultation with a family lawyer today by calling (256) 539-4464 or completing a case evaluation form online.
Why choose to work with our family law firm?
- we have decades of combined experience handling divorce & family law cases in North Alabama
- our team is available to you 24/7 to answer questions and address any concerns
- we are a team of problem solvers - and can easily identify the issues of your case then develop innovative strategies to reach a solution
Still Have Questions?
Contact Us About Your Case